REJUVENATE for Vitality, Immunity, Energy & Weight Loss
The reasons to Alkalize are abundant and extremely effective (see post: The 10 Benefits of Alkalizing) In our busy lives, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and stressed, especially when your body isn’t in balance . Alkalizing is a game changer! Instead of telling yourself that you don’t have time for this, see how easy it is. I have listed 5 EASY steps to get started right away!
Alkalizing IS rejuvenating your body – so take just a moment and give yourself the “Rejuvenation Vacation” you deserve.
5 EASY STEPS to ALKALIZE and REJUVENATE
- DECIDE NOW – The easiest way to do this is to just DECIDE to dedicate 2 or 3 days a week that will dramatically improve how you feel, look and operate. Yes operate! It is well-known that you are what you eat. This shows up in our emotional process, cognitive ability and physical performance. It even plays a huge role in the quality of our sleep. So DECIDE today to give your body the rejuvenation vacation that it deserves.
- PREPARE – Getting started is easy, just prepare by doing your grocery shopping . In order to make this super easy, I have put together a shopping list of all the foods you can eat during the “Rejuvenation Vacation”. You don’t need to look too far in the grocery store – the FRESH PRODUCE aisle has 98% of what you need, plus one or two more ingredients and you are finished. Check the shopping List Link below.
- GET EXCITED – The benefits of alkalizing are worth getting excited about. Better sleep, surge in energy, mental clarity (no brain fog), clearer skin and what people love the most, weight loss. If you could have all of that, wouldn’t you be excited? Well you can – it is time to get excited because you are going to feel great and look great.
- TAKE ACTION – Now that you have decided, prepared and gotten excited – it is time to take action. Start by writing down 2 or 3 options for each meal and one snack, put together from your shopping list. I have put together a typical day below – remember, if you are hungry, snack on celery, cucumbers, carrot sticks. You should not feel like you are eating too little. My husband and I usually feel very full after our meals.
- SUPER HYDRATION – The #1 way to have a super successful alkaline cleanse is to super hydrate with alkaline water. I start my day with the juice from a lemon and hot water. I then have water infused with super greens, water with lime, lemon, cucumber and a few drops of grapefruit oil. The importance of drinking alkaline water cannot be underestimated. A good rule of thumb is to take your weight and cut it in half – that is how many ounces of water you should drink each day at a minimum. (i.e if you weight 140 lbs divided in half is 70. You should be drinking 70 ounces per day minimum)
The truth is eating an Alkaline diet doesn’t require extreme measures. It is actually very easy and satisfying once you get the hang of it. I can assure you it is well worth the effort for the outstanding results you see in your physical body and mental stamina – not to mention the overwhelming health benefits for years to come.
Below I have a link to a shopping list to get you started. I have also provided a meal sample for the day. Remember you should always throw in a green salad with olive oil, lemon juice and spices. I welcome your thoughts and feedback! Stay tuned for my new book The Saving7….coming soon!
REJUVENATE, REGENERATE & CELEBRATE
Make a Difference….Everyday!!
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/56b5383e696f8860d126528d7380d281?s=96&d=mm&r=g[/author_image] [author_info]Lauralouise Blatt – spent 25 years running Wall Street wealth management businesses. Steadfast and determined to “Make A Difference”, sought purposeful displacement from New York to spend time on “Main Street” in Florida, Colorado and Italy, in order to create meaningful lifestyle shifts for people everywhere in the pursuit of bringing outstanding success, health and vitality to their doorstep. Always compelled to step up and “do the right thing”. Still believes in fairytales.[/author_info] [/author]
THE REJUVENATE SHOPPING LIST: Click here
Breakfast: Fresh vegetable juice.
My favorite juice is what I call the Purifier., which is great for cleansing the body and the blood. I make this at least twice a week. (If you don’t have a juicer, healthy green juice is available now in most grocery stores, make sure it is primarily vegetable with no artificial additives and only small quantities of approved alkaline fruits – or a more expensive option is a juice bar if you have one locally)
- 7 large Celery Stalks
- 1 large Cucumber
- 1 Beet with leaves
- 1 1/2 inches of Ginger Root
Juice fresh ingredients in juicer and serve immediately. Makes 2 servings
Lunch: Rejuvenate Soup and side salad: I make many different Rejuvenate Soups, but this is one of my favorite.
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Bag Shredded cabbage
- Broccoli – 1 head, chopped into bit size pieces
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 chopped Garlic Bulbs
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced into bite size cubes
- 1 12oz bag of frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tsp’s Herbs De Provence
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 2 Tbsp Organic Vegetable Bullion
- 7 cups purified hot water
Preheat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large pot. Add cabbage, broccoli, onion, garlic – sweat the vegetables until tender. Add cubed tomatoes (leave skin on) into mixture. Add the rest of the ingredients stirring constantly. Let come to a boil, then put on low heat and let simmer for 45 minutes. Makes 6 large servings
Dinner: Roasted Vegetables
- Chop Broccoli, Zucchini, Carrots, Onions, Mushrooms, peppers –
- put into a large bowl to mix together
- toss with Extra Virgin Olive Oil to lightly coat
- Sprinkle with dried Italian Seasoning
- Sprinkle a tsp of Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
- Add Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste
- Add Juice of 1 squeezed lemon
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Roast in oven for 30 minutes, turning over vegetables every 15 minutes. Drop temperature to 400 for another 15-20 minutes. Serve Hot
- Raspberries, Strawberries – 1 cup
- Cucumber slices
- Celery Sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Raw almonds -1/2 Cup
- Water infused with lemon, lime, super greens, grapefruit oil, cucumbers
- Herbal Teas
- Green Tea
- Almond Milk
(If you MUST have coffee, have 1 cup AFTER having alkaline water – USE either almond milk or MCT creamer)